How do I turn auto renewal off on my account?
If you are a member of Phoenix Club, your membership is automatically set to renew annually, and you will be charged upon your expiration date for the cost of next year’s membership. You will receive a reminder via email 7 days prior to this renewal. To turn auto renew off on your account please follow these steps:
- Go to theville.keithurban.com and log in using the email and password associated with your membership account
- Click on “Manage Account”
- Click "Manage Membership"
- Click “Disable Auto-Renew"
- Once this is selected, your membership will be downgraded to the free tier on your expiration date and your credit card will not be charged again.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.